Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flying!



Yesterday was a pretty boring day. That's why I tried doing something exciting-flying! Not the kind of flying where you put your arms out and run around. ACTUAL flying!!! So I got all the plastic bags we had and put them on my arms. I thought that since they fill up with air when I run they would keep me up longer when I jump. I went outside and ran to the hill and jumped. Before I knew it I was flying!!! It was scary so I had to hold tight to my bags. I went REALLY high and REALLY far!!! It was scary but fun! I used just 19 bags. I think I'll do it again today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
It is time to hear from you, again. How did you fill the 19 bags with air? It must have taken a lot of huffing and puffing!!
Love, Granny Lily

fivejs said...

Did you really stay up longer in the air with the bags on your arms? If so, then I think Jerah just might like to try that.