Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Etsy shop

In a couple weeks, I am going to create my own Etsy shop! It will be called Isabelle's Holiday cards, stationary, and more! I am creating all the things for it already. Mainly Christmas stuff to sell in December, but I've got some Spring and Easter things too, but the Easter things will be a bit late! If my grandma will help me, I'll make a Spring T-shirt, and some Spring colored bracelets. The beads will be pastel colors: Light purple, light pink, light yellow, light green, and light blue. Very Springy colors. I'll do the same for each season, a bracelet to match its colors and a T-Shirt(or long sleeve, depending on the season)for the biggest holiday in that season. Here:

Winter: Christmas: Long sleeve shirt
Spring: Easter: T-Shirt
Summer: Fourth of July: T-Shirt
Fall: Halloween: Half-sleeve shirt

I will make two of each, one big, one little. I will try the little one on me to see what size it is, but it will probably be my size. I might try the big one too.

My Stationary is beautiful, I made Red Poinsetta Stationary for Spring(I'm sure my grandma would like it!), Golden SnowFlake Stationary #1 for Winter, Golden Snowflake Stationary #2 for Winter, Nutcracker Stationary for Winter(mainly Christmas), Pastel Purple and Gold Stationary for Spring(because it's pastel purple), and Yellow Star Stationary for Summer(mainly Fourth of July). I hope you like it! I made MiniCards(they are tiny cards, so small you can't even write in them, but the Stamp-Size Cards can just have three or four words written in them), too. Some of them have matching stationary.

My shop will be made when I get back from my Grandma's house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to help decorate shirts and make bracelets!! That sounds like a lot of fun. I am also anxious for your visit.
Love, Granny Lily