Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AllAboutMe: Isabelle

________________________________________
Welcome to my AllAboutMe page - my favorite things and facts about me!
________________________________________

Mood: Happy
What I'm doing right now: Getting ready for school
________________________________________

Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite food: Pizza ~ Tacos ~ Ice cream
Favorite Nintendo DS game: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Favorite season: Winter
Favorite book/series: Molly Moon series ~ Harry Potter series ~ Charlie Bone series ~ Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events ~ Baby Sitters Club series
Favorite animal: Dog ~ Penguin ~ Cat


________________________________________

Hobbies: Playing on the computer, reading, playing on the Nintendo DS
Birthday: August 13th
Current Weather where I live: Cloudy


_________________________________________



JOURNAL

6:58 am ~ July 3rd, 2009

I can't believe the fourth of July is tomorrow! The year is passing so fast. It seems like it was New Year just yesterday. . . . .

Anyway, I'm really bored right now. I'm just chewing on some month-old twizzlers - they still taste good, but they're stiff, so I can't bite them.
I hope me and dad can go bowling today. It would help cure my boredom.

At least tomorrow will be more exciting.

________________________________________
3:48 pm ~ July 28th, 2009

Sorry I haven't written a Journal entry in a while. I've been busy.

Anyway, I have a new friend named Trista who lives in California. She's here because she's visiting her dad. She's staying here for the Summer.

She has to go to her grandma's house today. She's leaving for two weeks.

She'll be back for my birthday party though!

__________________________________________

8:24 am ~ July 29th, 2009

It's going to rain all day, and then it's going to be partly cloudy for the rest of the week. Yay.

Anyway, me and Jack and Diana have our own spy club now, and I send them e-mails about it everyday.
Later I'll post about our spy stuff.

It's going to be boring to play outside without Trista here.

_________________________________________



7:34 am ~ March 25th, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time! I just wrote to tell you that the LSA Adventures series will be coming in late April or early May. Bye!


No comments: