Thursday, May 22, 2008

Colorful

I feel colorful today. I like posting in color! Here are some weird things about me.

1. I love to run down the hill in our backyard as fast as I can.
2. I like looking at furniture catalogues.
3. I like to dip chicken in caramel dip.
4. I'm always hot. In the Winter I usually wear a tank-top and shorts.
5. I like watching cooking shows.
6. I don't like strawberry ice cream.
7. Bouncing a ball is one of my favorite things to do.
8. I usually fall asleep at 11:30. I get in bed at 7:30. If I'm at a sleepover I stay up all night.

Pretty weird, huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you're weird at all! :) I, too love to run down hills as fast as I can and LOVE looking at furniture in catalogs.

Strawberry is my least favorite out of a carton of Neopolitan ice cream. Usually I just eat the chocolate and vanilla and the strawberry is left there all by itself.

Niki Jolene said...

I don't like strawberry ice cream either!

But I love fresh strawberries!

:)