Monday, June 15, 2009

Computer Fun: Fun sites and 3 ways to make a more creative post

3 ways to make a more creative post:
________________________________________
1.Write a rainbow.
2.Play with some two-tone oval marbles.
3.Write in all different sizes.


3 fun sites

______________________________________________________
I have some fun websites you might like!

Many games at Orisinal
www.ferryhalim.com/orisnal

Webkinz World
www.webkinz.com

Barbie Girls
www.barbiegirls.com


Funny computer questions:
_______________________
What does the computer mouse have to do with real mice? What do you call more then one computer mouse?
My answer: No idea what they have to do with each other. I'll look it up.
P.S. I think you call more then one computer mouse computer mice. Computer mouses sounds weird when you say it.


This month's featured article: Getting used to the keyboard
___________________________________________________
Did you ever wonder what your blog teaches you?
It helps with your writing and memorization skills.
Why memorization? It helps you memorize the keyboard keys.

After having a blog for a year or so, you're pretty used to the keyboard keys and don't have to look all over the place for them, but you still have to look at the keyboard. After a year and a half, you have them memorized so well that you can type without looking at the keyboard, but you often make mistakes.

Then, after two years, you pretty much do it without even looking at the computer.

I'm pretty good, I can type pretty fast for my age, since I've had this blog for almost a year and a half, and I can type short words like you and them. But I often forget I can.

I know it sounds silly to forget you can type without looking at the keyboard, but what do you expect me to do, put sticky notes everywhere saying 'Remember not to look at the computer screen'?

Anyway, with some practice, concentration, and a computer, maybe I will not forget that I don't need to look at the keyboard when I type.


Now, where do I put these sticky notes. . . . . . . . . ?

____________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this issue of Computer fun! I post a new one each month.

No comments: