Friday, June 12, 2009

Me and Diana's Adventure Club

FACTS ABOUT OUR CLUB:

At aunt Kristy and uncle Tom's house. . .

Clubhouse/hideout: The slide and platform. The platform is only 3 feet wide and 6 feet long. But we have three adventurous ways to get in and out.

Getting in: Climbing up ladder two bars at a time, climbing up slide, climbing through hole (4 feet up)

Getting out: Jumping down place near ladder, crawling down slide, climbing down ladder (not holding on)

Adventure forest: The plants in the dirt in aunt Kristy's garden. it's about 30 feet long (with a few turns)

What's in it: Two 18-foot-tall trees, twelve 5-foot-tall trees, ten 3-foot-tall bushes, one 7-foot-tall tree(with some sort of flowers on it), one 9-foot-tall tree(some sort of fruit on it), a patch of 2-foot-tall grass, a few flowers, LOTS of prickly weeds, and about 18 flat stones(sides about 6 to 7 inches)

What we do for fun: Play on slide, have adventures, play on stones(they are set sort of like hopscotch), play tag, and talk



ADVENTURE JOURNAL

#1: Rescue Grace!

Diana heard this crying and screaming noise, and she told me. We looked at the bushes, and we saw that Grace was tangled and lost in them! The bushes were about 5 inches taller than her, so she couldn't see. I went in to rescue her.
It was easy because me and Diana play in those bushes all the time.
I got to her, picked her up, and carried her out.

#2: War!

Jack and Alex started their own club, and their clubhouse was the plastic house. Jack had to crouch down.
Because of that, they raided me and Diana's special Hideout!
Jack started a war. He and Alex threw balls at me and Diana. We got in their clubhouse and shut the windows with shutters.
Jack opened the door, which I was pulling, but I had been pulling longer then he had. I couldn't hold it anymore.
Me and Diana jumped out the back window, and Jack followed us. I'm a very fast runner, so I missed most of his hits and scratches.


I'll tell you more about our Adventure Club later!

No comments: