Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hmm. . .

I don't know what to post about! It seems like ALL my ideas got used up in my 300-something posts. Or maybe it's because I'm writing 5 books at the same time. Maybe I should stop writing one. Or two. . . maybe three. Or maybe I should just hurry up and finish them all. But that would still take a long time. Maybe I should find a magical pen that reads your story and then writes the rest for you. Maybe I should type them so I don't have to write them. Maybe I should relax and not write anything in my stories for a few weeks. Maybe I should post more. Maybe I should stop writing this post. It's getting boring.

OH!!! I KNOW!!! I SHOULD WRITE MY NEW STORY!!! THE SEQUEL TO LIFE ON A SHIP!!! IT'S CALLED LIFE ON AN ISLAND!!! BYE I HAVE TO START TYPING IT!!!

No comments: