Friday, March 28, 2008

Sisse's Day Off

I thought I would do a post for my sisse( sister) today. Can you guess who I am?
Here are some hints:
1. I like mushed bananas.
2. My birthday is on the 11th of a month that begins with m.
3. I'm turning two next year.

I'm....... Gracie!! What i'm going to do today is give you a baby talk lesson.
First, i'll teach you my favorite word... UBDA! It means you're funny. I also like the word brrrrrr. It's the sound you make when you vibrate your lips. My sisse can do it for a really long time. She sounds like brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That's a LONG time!!! Brrrrrr dosen't mean anything, it's just a fun noise that babies like to make. Now, last but not least, the longest word, hdgfbfrthfbcgdfefrgfbcgfhdcdvbnbhsfgmsfkjjfhgjrhfhfjfhjdbkhjgutiyufjghjfhdjghjdhggdjghdjkghg, whew, that's hard to say!!! It means,abcdefg,hijklmnop,qrs,tuv,w,x,y and z. Now I know my abcs, next time won't you sing with me. One word can be a whole song!!!

-Your freind,
Gracie Lynn

No comments: