Monday, March 31, 2008

Sisse's Second Day Off

You knew Gracie wrote the last post, can you guess who I am?
Here are some hints:
1. I am turning 3 in June.
2.My favorite color is purple.
3. I am sisse's favorite little sister!
I am O-l-i-v-i-a. I am Olivia!!! Today I'll teach you my FAVORITE dance!
Here's how you do it:

1.Put your right foot in front of you and put your left foot in back of you( you don't have to do a split! ).
2. You jump with your legs out the way they are in the first step.
3. Put your legs back together and bend down and pop up( popping is like jumping ).
4. Jump and spin together at the same time( it's like twirling on air! ).
5. Jump in a circle with your legs the way they are in the first step( it's like ballet! ).
6. Spin around( on the ground ).
7. Pop five times( pop! pop! pop! pop! pop! ).
8. Bow down( bravo! bravo! ).

Isn't it fun?!? I LOVE it!

No comments: