Saturday, January 17, 2009

My cousin Jack

Do you know who Ella and Jackson are in my story Lillian the House Maid? Jack and Diana. I am Lillian, Jack is Jackson, Olivia is Rose, Diana is Ella, Faith is Faith(that's easy!), Alex is Alexander, and Grace isn't in the story.Here is an interview with my cousin Jack(I'm not talking to him, but i know what he'd say!!!)

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Jack: A baseball player.

Me: What is your least favorite food?

Jack: Most vegetables are ones I don't like and I also dislike pasta.



OK, it was short, but it told you some about him. Oh, by the way, I'm writing this with socks on my hands!!!!! I have a funny writing contest. You have to write a comment to me in an odd way, like backwards or wearing shoes on your hands. In the comment, tell me how you are writing it, and I will enter it. Bye!

No comments: