Friday, January 16, 2009

What I learned this week

I have a schedule. Well, it's not exactly a schedule. My mom writes down what i have to do for the whole week. I can do whatever I want on each day as long as I get done by the end of the week. It's really fun. In fact, i could have done this post on Monday! :P

I'm learning about Medieval times in History right now. I will tell you how i felt about each subject i did this week with little faces. Here:

History :)
Math {:S (That means I had to think about the math problems a lot. It's my Frustrated/Thinking face)
Reading :D
Science :| (That's how i say i can't make up my mind)
Latin :)
Art :)
Others: :|


Don't stop looking at this post yet! I've got a learning game. This is a math cube. It's a GIANT math problem! You add onto the four and you subtract every couple numbers, too! It might even have no answer. . . . After you try the cube, scroll down to see if you got the answer right or wrong, or if there's no answer at all!

__________________
|4+5-3+9-5+3-1+4-6+7+|
|2+8-3+6-8-1+9-2+4-5+|
|5+8-3+6-7+2-3+6-4+1+|
|3+9-5+2-4+7-5+2-1+9+|
|7+3-2+4-7+1-5+6-7+2=|
___________________








The answer is: 57!

I tried it on this post and my mom tried it on the online calculator, it's 57. We're sure. I hope you liked it!

No comments: