Friday, September 19, 2008

Some things I learned this week

I love our new History book. It's my new favorite subject. Did you know that I do these posts in the middle of the last day of school for the week? I still have a bit more school to do that I won't be posting about because I haven't done it! I just did art. That was fun. I still have to do reading, history, math, and a few other things. It will take about two hours. I have learned some multiplication in math(although I know lots of it already). Here are some examples:

5x6=30
8x3=24
4x7=28
9x4=36
6x8=48

Is that enough proof? The multiplication I'm learning is EASY! I like hard multiplication problems more than the easy ones. I don't like them TOO hard. I mean hard like the ones I showed you. Know I have to get back to school. Bye!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: