Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry I didn't post at my grandma's house. We were to busy. We went camping, went swimming, and had lots of fun. We were camping in our trailer for four days. I went swimming in the lake, watched birds, looked for deer, saw buffalo, found clues to solving a mystery, and last but not least, watched beautiful sunsets over the lake. My grandma's dog Sparky tried to solve a mystery about a rock called the beef rock. It was all broken up into lots of pieces but we didn't find all the pieces. Since he found three pieces, he got the nickname Chief Beef Detective. Sparky is really old. In dog years he's older than my grandma! Dog years are a lot different than our years. He's twelve years old in our years, but I think he's around seventy or eighty in dog years. He's really old! That mystery gave me an idea. I'm going to write stories about me and Sparky as soon as I finish writing the Life On A Ship story! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you forget about the Homeplace and the Planetarium and the Nature Center with all of the animals? And those OWLS??
We did lkeep busy-didn't we? Love, Granny Lily