Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Spring Haiku

I wrote a spring haiku. I hope you like it!

Springtime
Flowers are blooming.
The sunshine is nice and warm.
Trees are growing tall.

Do you like it? I'm entering a haiku writing contest in Webkinz world( I'm sure some of you have at least 1 webkin ). The winner gets 10,000 dollars kinzcash( i think, or some other AMAZING prize!!! )! Please tell me what what you think of it in the comments section! I think one of you might be a freind through kinzchat!!!
P.S.
My Webkinz world user name is isabelle99, if I'm on your kinzchat( if you have a Webkinz world account ) please tell me in the comments section!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids do Webkinz too. They'd love to meet you online sometime! (I have no idea how they do it, so you'd have to ask them).

Kirstin said...

Hi Issabelle. I think that's a cool name. My girls have Webkinz too, but I can't remember their names. I'll have to ask them and have them come and visit your blog. They are homeschooled too. They are 12 and 9. You can see pictures of them on my blog. They are very fun girls. You have done a great job on your blog. I would not think you were 8. Keep having fun!