Friday, April 4, 2008

Story 1: The Butterfly Hunters

I was hunting butterflies with my cousins, Jack and Diana, and Alex and Olivia. Alex and Olivia love butterflies. Today finding butterflies was like going on an Easter egg hunt. It seemed like the butterflies just didn't want to come out, but we didn't stop looking until we found one. Alex looked in bushes, Olivia looked for them around trees, Jack looked in the garden, and me and Diana looked by the flower pots, but we didn't find a single one. I heard that lots of butterflies are around here, but everyone who said that seemed to be wrong. "Wait," said jack, We haven't looked around the bee hive yet!" "I don't think you should look there, Jack" said Diana. "Yeah, you might get stung!" said Alex. "Don't worry, I'll be careful," said Jack. "Okay, just remember not to bother the bees if you see them," said Diana. "Ouch!!!," yelled Jack. "Did you get stung, jack?," asked Olivia. "Yep," said Jack. "Oh, why didn't you be careful?," I asked him. "I was being careful, a bee just flew up and stung me!," said Jack. "Look!!!," yelled Olivia. "Butterflies!," said Alex. "A whole group of them, too," I said. "Yeah!," said Diana,"Look at them!" "I'm tired," said Jack. "Let's go back home," I said. "Okay," said Olivia.
THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Isabelle picked a bucket of cherries. They were red, with a stem and they were soo good!! Granny Lily