Saturday, February 7, 2009

Webkinz magazines going to have the rest of the issues on my new blog

  • I am going to write the rest of my Webkinz magazines on my new blog. It's called Tons of Webkinz Fun. I'll also have fun Webkinz quizzes and games on there. Those are little magazines called Webkinz Quizzez and Fun! They are filled with games, quizzes, and we tell you about the games on Webkinz World and give you tips for them. By we I mean my webkinz best friend RickRandy and me. He's really cool. He's a few years older than me but we have lots of fun. He'll give me ideas in Kinzchat PLUS. In Kinzchat PLUS he will also tell me if he wants to post. When he does, I'll write the things he said on here. It's kind of like him actually posting but me writing it. It will be cool! Remember, this is on my new blog, Tons of Webkinz Fun!

No comments: