Friday, February 6, 2009

What I learned this week

  • Art was very fun this week. I had to write about bald eagles for it and I found out they aren't really bald. It might come from the Old English word balde, which means white. I had no reading or narration this week because I currently have nothing to read for it. And for LLATL(Learning Language Arts Through Literature)I need a copy of a book called Wilbur and Orville Wright, and there are only seven copies of it in the state! I have not started LLATL yet because of that. It is a very rare book.
  • Sorry I am using these, but I have to because of my backround! Sorry!

  • Oh, on WI(Webkinz Insider, for those of you who need reminding)I have a post you NEED to see! It's got the latest Webkinz news. That is exactly what it's titled. Webkinz News. There have been odd happenings so this is where you need to go! Just go to WI and go to the Forum. Go to the General disscusion/Chat section of the Forum. Look for a post titled Webkinz news! An issue every Wedsnsday! by isabelle99. Click on it. That's my post. Oh, and this is the WI address:
  • www.webkinzinsider.com

No comments: