Friday, February 20, 2009

What I learned this week: Another fun one.

Hello! Welcome to What I Learned this Week! I'm going to play a game. I roll the die, and see what I get. Here's the chart:

.
Math

. .
Wordly Wise

. .
.
Art

. .
. .
Copy Work

. .
. . .
Science

. . .
. . .
This post


OK, let me roll it. . .

. .
. . .
Yay! I get to tell you about science.

I learned about the atmosphere and weather. It was really cool. Did you know that when you are on a plane you ride through a whole layer of the atmosphere? I really liked that. Oh, and I didn't learn this in science, but did you know that air is really HEAVY? The air in a small room(about 10 feet across and 9 feet the other way)weighs about 46 pounds! That's crazy, isn't it?! I wonder how heavy the air is in my living room. . .(it's about 18 feet wide and 17 feet across). . .

Aargh, the spell check thing keeps saying that I am spelling isn't and didn't wrong!!! I am NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy thing. Oops, and did I say aargh? I meant errrrgggg. If you don't know that word, check my dictionary(coming soon!).

You want to know more about my Dictionary? Here's a preview of the first page:


Isabelle's Dictionary of Weird and Wacky Words
____________________________________
Hello! This is my Dictionary. It has some Weird and Wacky Words that me and my family use. Here:

Erg: Eurothopean(It's a language I made up :D)word for andry or mad. It doesn't really have a meaning, you just say it when your annoyed, mad, or you just want to see how much different it sounds from aargh.
Wompudo: Pronouced wom-pa-doo. It's Eurothopean. It just something to call someone. My dad asks Owa and Bubber if they Are a wompudo, a shingolo(below),or a huberdo(below shingolo) all the time!
Shingolo: Pronouced sheeng-go-low. Eurothopean. Another thing just to call someone. You pretty much use it when you want to call someone silly or crazy.
Huberdo: It's fun to say. Pronouced Hub-err-do. Eurothopean. Doesn't have a meaning. Just something you call someone.
Bead Strumming: This isn't one word. It's two. It just meand putting together a bracelet in a certain order, mostly out of brightly colored plastic beads. It's English, just it sounds weird. Something I use in my secret Pirate life(oops, did I just tell?).
Do I have to tell you about my Pirate life now? I'll tell you in The Guide To Being a Pirate. I'll post it.


OK, done with the first page! And really, I will write The Guide To Being a Pirate. It's got about 30 chapters. It has my Pirate Journal entries, How to become a pirate, What the Ship looks like, What we do on the Ship, and other things like that, including what we eat. Now, I'll do another subject. Here:

Math
I like my new Math book. It has hard math problems. It has rounding millions, ading, subtracting, and soon I'm going to start adding millions! It's crazy!!!

Well, bye fo now!

No comments: