Friday, February 13, 2009

What I learned this week: This is a fun one. It's got puzzles

I learned about the atmosphere in science. Did you know that when you ride an airplane you actually go through a whole layer of the atmosphere? That's weird. Well, I'm going to put in some puzzles and things. Some of these things include Webkinz stuff. Here is a Webkinz thing:

Floral Flower Feast Open for business!!!
_______________________________
Floral Flower Feast is a wonderful thing I have in Webkinz world. It's become my own little business. It's in the Kinzchat PLUS Garden Yards. RickRandy(my webkinz Best Friend)is my helper. He advertises it on the trampolines doing his flip and jump actions shouting,"Go to Floral Flower Feast for a yummy flower treat!" I do it with my floral fox, Flora. Now we send flowers, too. We have decoration flowers and flowers to eat. I ask people if they want flowers to eat or for decoration. If they say decoration, I add them and ask them what kind they want. I send them that kind. If they say to eat, I ask them what kind they want and ask them if they want some pollen to drink. The edible flowers and pollen are pretend. Here's how to get there:

DAYS: I try to make it everyday. TIME: Depends on the day. Usually 4:00 to 5:45 Eastern time(Kinztime too) ZONE: Blue. CLUBHOUSE: Kinzchat PLUS in Garden Yard one.

Please come!


OK, back to school stuff. I finished Bible Town Detectives last week. I didn't post that because I didn't know. Sorry! Wilbur and Orville Wright is in the library now. We just have to get it. We'll save it for next week. I moved on to a new math book. It's a Spectrum one. It's got hard stuff! Division, Multiplication, adding stuff like 43,507+39,561, and subtracting like that too! I've just got one more page in it to do this week. Well, half a page. And maybe I'll add some puzzles later. Bye!

No comments: