Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little Chef: Interview

In order:

First read my post Little Chef, then Little Chef Menu, and then read this.


INTERVIEW:

Question: Are you excited about doing all this cooking?

I can't wait! It's going to be even more fun since Jack and the Junior helpers are going to help me, and Diana will do some cooking when she's not busy taking orders.

Question: Junior Helpers?

Alex, Olivia, and Faith. They do things like give us the food that they can reach and set the microwave timer.

Question: Are they excited?

Alex and Olivia are almost as excited as me! I don't know about Faith, though, because she's in Chicago.

Question: How did you come up with Partchooeezy?

Ummm. . . . . I forgot.

Question: What are you, Jack, Diana, and the Junior helpers having for your meals?

We're making things from our menus for us.

No comments: