Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Chef

In Chicago, we will have a restaurant for a day. Me, Alex, Olivia, Faith, Jack, and Diana will all work there, We all have jobs. Nana, papa, Aunt Kristy, Uncle Tom, Mom, dad, and Grace will be who we are serving.

Job positions:

Isabelle: Head chef
(I am the oldest, so I'm pretty much the best cook!)

Jack: Chef
(He helps a lot. For example, he reminds me what the ingredients are, how much of what to put in, and does 1/3 of the cooking.)

Diana: Waitress
(She takes peoples' orders, tells me and Jack who wants what, we make it, give it to her, she gives it to the customer. When she's not busy, she helps with the cooking.)

Alex, Faith, and Olivia: Junior helpers
(They get to give us the ingredients that they can reach. They also set the microwave timer with my help.)


Hours:
We're pretty much making all the meals, and everybody gets what they want.

We'll pretty much be open 8 am through 9 pm.


Menu:
A few recipes from my Rachel Ray kids cookbook, and some I invented myself, with drinks like milk and water.

I'll post more later!

No comments: