Saturday, October 18, 2008

Story 5:The great ballerina-Chapter 4: Late!

Jessie and Diana got to the bathrooms."Let's go back now, Diana,"Jessie said."Okay,"Diana agreed,"I wonder who those spies were." "Me, too,"Jessie said,"Hey! We should be Detectives and try to figure out who they are. We need some clues." "We know they're spies. I guess that's a clue,"said Diana,"but not a very good one." Jessie got out her notepad."Oh. Now I remember. I can't spell spies. I can't even spell clue,"Jessie said."We'll just have to remember it, then,"Diana said quietly. Two girls walked by-you never know who might be spies."I'm not to good at remembering things. After a few days I'd forget,"Jessie said, quietly like Diana."I'll remind you,"Diana said."Thanks!"Jessie said cheerfully. They started walking back to class. When they got back, an angry Lulluna was waiting for them."Uh-oh,"said Jessie when she saw what time her digital watch said it was,"Miss Lulluna going to be really mad. We took an hour!" "Definitely uh-oh!"Diana said nervously. When they got back to class, an angry Lulluna burst out screaming.
"Girls! What took you so long?!"she burst out."Uh...The soap pumps were out of soap so we had to wait for them to be filled,"Jessie said, in the most normal tone she could. Lulluna fell for it."So many kids use the soap. We have an emergeny bottle in the cabinet. Not many of you know about it,"Lulluna said in an angry ten year-old sort of way. She turned ten four days ago."You can just skip your extra practice. You know I was just kidding, don't you? It is your birthday, after all,"she said. Diana was so happy. The bell rang-it was time for recess."Let's go play!"Diana said to her new friend, Jessie.

No comments: