Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BELLA SARA IS AWESOME!!!

BELLA SARA IS SOOOOOO COOL!!!!! Here's what I love about it:

1. The miniature horses are sooo cute! I love their velvety fur.

2. The cards are absolutely awesome! I love the colors and pictures. Each one has an inspiration on the bottom(except for item cards). I've adopted three magical horses from them: Rosebriar, Nike, and Diamond. They are really pretty. When you get your account, you don't need cards. You don't need them for your first magical horse, either.

3. You don't need cards for your first magical horse because it instantly gives you one when you get your account! You don't know that until you visit your magical horses section. I discovered that when I clicked I had a magical horse named Peter!

4. I love the Wheel of Wonder! It's awesome. You spin the wheel and get a prize. The first time you do it, you get a free spin. The times after that, it's 10 horseshoes(it's the currency on there). I've gotten 6 or 7 charms from the wheel or wonder that I can use to decorate my house with. The cottage. It's next to your horse's stable. It's awesome! In the cottage there is a green room and a pink room. You can decorate them however you want!

5. It's just like having a real horse! You can feed it apples and oats, groom it with a comb, use a little thing to get mud of its hooves, get dust off it with a brush, give it a drink, put it to bed, play music for it, pet it, remove the dirty hay and put some clean hay back, and many other things. Yesterday I discovered my apples were rotten! I wonder how you get new food. Maybe they just give you new food for your horse at the end of every day?

6. There is a store in the World(next to your horse's stable)! You can use horseshoes to buy things to decorate your cottage with. When you get your first horse it gives you two items.


It's sooooo much fun! You should get your own account!


*UPDATE*

I've had sooooo much fun on Bella Sara! I decorated the pink room in my cottage yesterday and it was a ton of fun!!! It's my living room. I'm thinking that once I have enough horseshoes I'll get the Patio Doorway(500 horseshoes)for the green room. Right now I have 267 horseshoes. I'll have to keep waiting until I get more. To get to the store, go to the World. After that, go to the Bazaar. My favorite section of the Bazaar is Wonders section. I also like the Animals and the Furniture section. I can't wait to get on today!!!

P.S. I've put in all the codes I have so far.

P.S.S. My dad talked to a guy he was working with. The guy sells lots of stuff, but they never did Webkinz. My dad told him that I really love Bella Sara stuff and now he's going to start selling it! I'll get some new cards, tattoos, stickers, and miniature horses soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooooooh i have like 80 horses and 1000 something horseshoes, if you enter a lot of codes you'll get so much money and i already have the patio.

Unknown said...

its funish

Anonymous said...

i love bella sara but ive got like 50 of the same horses and its really annoying coz i do new codes but get the same horses and no horse shoes
p.s to the author of this i lost my glasses so i had trouble reading the words we have to write to prove your not a robot.

Anonymous said...

hi you should try going on the world map and go on marvelous match in the township go on it every day and if you get the same thing three times in a row you get to keep it.