Friday, March 13, 2009

What I wearned this week

Hello! I am Gwacie. Since I am too now, sisy sed I can do what I wearned this week. I'mm not used too bloging. I am sowy about all my speling mistacks. Sisy did mathh, Worly wise, copy work, and a phew othar tings. I fowgot what thiy wier. But shi sed she had fiv pages of mathh. I reely wis I new more aboud bloging. Thenn I culd chek my mistacks. I am sowy if you cann't teel whad I'mm sayingg. Sisy will look at it and post anothar won lik this. A weviewd verson. Shi sed she has to do mutiplikaton nxt weak in mathh. Shee hed som BIG wurds in worly wis. She sed thiy are haard too memowize with ot loking at them. Shee sed she had a wot of fuun. Biye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Gracie! So nice to meet you and see that your big sister, Isabelle is helping you to learn to do things.
Love, Granny Lily

Isabelle said...

Hewo Sisy's gwanma! Niice too see you. I am a bid bedter ad speling now. My birthday waas veri good. I cant beeliev I'm 5 now(ohh, wad that th wrog number? I mean twu). I thinck my big bwother and sista(Alex andd Olivia)miid want too talck to you. Thei wil be here in a munite.

Wheezy said...

Hello, We are Alex(also Bubber)and Olivia(also Owa). Nice to see you. We heard Sisse talking about doing a little something on here. Secret world chat on her comments to the post THE SECRET WORLD(not the book).
We et to design our own fairies. Tell her what yours looks like and she'll draw a picture of it and post it. We chat about the Secret World and she'll say about events in the Secret World on here. Bye!