Thursday, March 5, 2009

I need to post more!

I've only gotten three posts so far this month! Well, four if you include this one, but that's still not very many.

Oh, and this is a new Newspaper I have. I'm doing the first issue on here:

News about. . . . Well, stuff.
___________________________

Hello! This is my news about stuff. I don't exactly know what I'll be writing, but here:

SEA MONKEYS
________________
We are going to have pet sea monkeys! We got a kit yesterday and we're going to put the eggs in in a little bit. They should hatch as soon as we put them in the water. At first they will be little specks but they'll grow bigger. They double their size really fast. They live for about two years. They eat algae off their tank. They are very interesting. They don't hatch until put in water and they need oxygen in their water. Interesting.

A REALLY COOL GAME ON BELLA SARA!
__________________________________
I forgot the name of it, but it's in the World. It's really easy and fun. It's in the village part of the world, and it's something like Marvelous Match. When you go there, the instructions say this:

Click on five of the nine boxes.

Easy! When I played it yesterday, I got some toys from it. You can get HUGE prizes though, like, say, a PATIO DOORWAY(I want want one so badly!!!)!!!!! You can only play one time a day.

That's all the news for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are the sea monkeys doing? Have they grown a little? We had some of those when your dad was little.

More later,
Granny Lily