Friday, March 20, 2009

What I learned this week:With commentary by Alex and Olivia

Hello! Welcome to what I learned this week.

Alex: They all know that.

Alex and Olivia will be making commentary on this post.

Olivia: You already said that.

I think they're taking advantage of it.

Olivia: We are NOT!

OK. . . . . so. . . . . I did multiplication this week, and dad taught me a trick so that it's easier to do multipl-

Alex: I know that.

Yes, I know you know that, but this post isn't just for you, you know!!!

Olivia: Sorry.

OK, soooo. . . . . . I am doing this post, I did multiplication, I did art, I did copywork, I did Latin, and I did Wordly wise.

Alex: :S :D :) :( :O :| :[ :F :P :K :Z :E

Stop making faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex: OK, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erg!!!!!!!!!!

I am done.

No comments: