Saturday, November 22, 2008

Code

Here is a code:

MDIC means: My dad is crazy
IH2SA1B means: I have two sisters and one brother
MDMMPTNSIANTT means: My dad moved my pet turtle named shell into a new tank today
SNTIRB means: Shell's new tank is really big
IA9YO means: I am nine years old
MLSoI3YOAMLBaI4YO means: My little sister Olivia is three years old and my little brother Alex is four years old
HAYDT? means: How are you doing today?

Here, I'll talk to you in code.

H! I'sJM,i. HAYDT? IADG. DYLMNS? TcBDS? ITIIRC. I'tTKOHTU? ITS. IWiCCUWAKOC. TWBC. ITTISMF! DYLTC? DYTI'sC? TCMSALS. ICATWTAISJTFLOEW. MPT,s,RLHNT. TFRMTWALC. I'sRC! MDATRAPWISTsCSUABOL. DYHAIWTM? TIAVCC,I'tI? V,V,C. I'sCT,I'tI? TIR,RF. TWIs'sTWYAF,NI'sACBOTFTMDPI. WAIC. IR,RLTC. AYHF? SIITBRCOHTRN. ITC,TWAJL,STLJLB,WW. IHYLMC! T'sAFTC.

Do you have any idea what that says?!

No comments: