Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Story 7: Diana's secret(book two of the great ballerina series)-Chapter 2: The play

Chapter 2: The play
__________________________
I forgot to tell you-the play is today! Here's the script:

Diana: Oh, what a beautiful day! I think I will go out and play.....What did I say? It was something about the day...Wait just a second in time! Why am I only speaking in rhyme? Who tricked me with this evil spell? Maybe it was a goblin with a terrible smell! I will break this curse! I really will! Even if I have to hit that person with my purse!
(I don't really get that part. I think it will be embarrassing to say in front of such a huge crowd...)

Jessie: It must have been the evil witch! She is the most evil witch in the world. At least my friends say so. I will get you there quick!

Ann: I will help!

Olivia: Me too!

Lilly: Me three!

Ann: Me four!

Diana: Enough of these twos and threes! We must get to the castle-follow the bees!

Jessie: Please try to stop rhyming!

Lilly: Pretty please!

Olivia: Pretty, pretty please!

Ann: Pretty, pretty, pretty please!

Diana: Stop it! Stop all this talking or I will have a fit!

That's just part of it. It's pretty weird, isn't it? I've got to go. Bye!

No comments: