Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stories and stuff you'll love: November's Quiz

Age: 8-10
Here is this month's quiz:

Which is the smallest planet?
1.Venus
2.Pluto
3.Mercury

Which state is the hottest?
1.Nevada
2.Maine
3.Washington

Which animal is the biggest?
1.Normal sized elephant
2.Biggest horse in the world
3.Biggest boar in the world

If I am nine now, how old will I be in twenty-seven years?
1.34
2.38
3.35

What is 386+294?
1.652
2.693
3.680

Done? Good! Pretty hard stuff, huh? It might take a bit of research to figure some of those things out. A few spaces down you'll see the answers. Good luck!

Which is the smallest planet?
Believe it or not, Mercury is the smallest planet. Pluto is no longer a planet-it was voted a dwarf planet a few years ago.
Which state is the hottest?
In that list of states, Nevada is the hottest state. Not the hottest in America, just the hottest in that list.
Which animal is the biggest?
OK, I know this sounds weird, but the biggest of those animals is the world's biggest boar!
If I am nine now, how old will I be in twenty-seven years?
I will be 34 in twenty-seven years.
What is 386+294?
It equals 680.

No comments: