Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Story 7: Diana's secret(book two from the great ballerina series)-Chapter 1: The discovery

This story is told by the girl in the story, Diana(from The great ballerina). Here:

Chapter 1: The discovery
_____________________________
It's me. Remember? I'm Diana. And, by the way, that death cat is still on the loose. Ha! I bet It's all out of breath. I think I was thinking such scary thoughts I must have been running as fast as a race car. I have so much to tell you! But first, I need you to keep a secret. I'm a mermaid. I really am. Really! But don't tell ANYONE! It's just between you, me, and Jessie. We were learning to do underwater ballet. And suddenly my legs started tightening together. They were in so much pain. I wondered, what's happening? Suddenly, my legs disappeared. It was really weird. And do you know what I saw growing back in their place? A tail. A beautiful, long, purple tail. I was a mermaid. As soon as I got out of the water, my tail went away and my legs came back. It was a good thing nobody saw me. If they did, the swim teacher(she was not Ms. Lulluna) would have taken me to some sort of laboratory! The scientists would start thinking I'm some sort of new kind of creature, part human and part fish. I told Jessie about it. Please keep it a secret! I have to go now. I'll be back soon. Maybe tomorrow. I promise I'll be back soon!

No comments: