Saturday, November 8, 2008

Silly Saturday

Okay, my mom has things on her blog like Wordless Wednesday, Works For Me Wednesday, and a few other things like that. Now, I have some stuff like that. This is my Silly Saturday post:

This morning my dad was really silly. My little sister Owa kept saying we were out of diapers. Here:
"We're out of diapers,"Owa said."We drive a diaper?"my dad said,"We don't drive a diaper!"Olivia said again,"No! We're out of diapers!" "Oh,"my dad said,"You want to eat diapers for breakfast?"Owa was very frustrated."No, no, NO!!!"she said,"We're out of diapers!!!" "Okay. You want me to wear a diaper?!"my dad said. Olivia almost screamed,"NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We're all out of diapers!" "No,"my dad said,"That's underwear. But Gracie wears diapers. Did you know we're all out of diapers?" "YES!"Owa said."Why didn't you tell me?"my dad said. Everone started laughing.

Here's a joke:
A woman went to the store to buy a ChapStick. It cost one dollar. When she got to the checkout, she gave the cashier four quarters."You could have gave me a dollar,"the cashier said."I know,"the woman said,"Four quarters equals a dollar." "But a dollarIS worth more than four quarters,"the cashier said. The woman didn't understand."How is that?"she asked."A dollar is bigger than four quarters put next to each other,"the cashier replied."You're right,"the woman said. She took the quarters back and gave the cashier a dollar.

No comments: