Thursday, November 20, 2008

Help from Isabelle: Question 1: Can you help me?

Dear Isabelle,
My pet dog has been lost for about a week. What should I do? I know it's almost Winter, so what if we find him dead or injured or frozen from the cold? What will we do then? Should we get a new dog or something? Please help!
-Worried

Dear worried,
I know it hurts when pets run away. I haven't ever had one that ran away, but I know it REALLY hurts. If you don't find him, keep searching! I you don't find him by Christmas, it's time to give up. You know, it's still a few weeks until Christmas. Have you tried making papers that have a picture of your dog, his name, and address? Hang those up everywhere and you'll find your dog in no time! OK, it might not work-I have to admit it-but it still is a good thing to do. If you don't find him by Christmas, get a new dog of the same age and breed! That will help you cheer up! If you want, give it the same name as your old dog. Then it will feel like you never lost your dog-he's still at home with you!
-Isabelle

No comments: