Friday, November 14, 2008

Face puzzles

Here. You have to guess what word each face means(remember what each face means-that helps!). It's a story:

"I'm so :)!"Jack said as he came rushing down the hall."What's making you so :), Jack? I mean, look at you! You're skipping!" Isabelle said. Jack kept skipping. He looked like he didn't even here her. Maybe it's a secret, Isabelle thought. Just as she got out of her chair to go find Jack, Diana came along. She was skipping too, but that was normal for her. She liked to skip."Do you have any idea why Jack is so :)?"Isabelle asked her,"I'm so :O! He never skips like that!" "I don't know why,"Diana said,"I have NO idea." Diana ;). She sounded like she was keeping something from Isabelle."Did you forget to tell me something?"she asked.

Remember, you can find Alex and Olivia's story Life on a Ship 2: African adventure on their blog. It is on my blogroll. That was part of chapter three. Have fun!

No comments: