Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where'd I put my...What word was I going to use?

Help! I keep forgetting where I put stuff-and where my thoughts went. Look for them in some upcoming posts. They will be off to the side of what I write. Have fun searching! When you find one, comment on this post to tell me where you found a thought or object. Good luck!

P.S. Soon I will have my own thing where my cousins can write me letters with questions. I will answer them on my blog(I will right some of my own, too!). If you want, you can send me a comment or an email with a question in it. I will pick 5 a week-one on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Also, I will sometimes write questions that you can comment or email me an answer to. Also, the snow is blasting outside! It looks like a big white fog. Bye!
-Isabelle

No comments: