Thursday, November 13, 2008

What I learned this week

I know, I know, I'm doing this post a day early! It's because I'm not doing school tomorrow because my dad's going to be home all day on Friday. I have a medieval coloring book(as part of school!). I did a picture in it today. I also did one yesterday. They are REALLY detailed-so detailed that when you finish a picture, it looks real!!! Words, words, words, words, words, Words, WOrds, WORds, WORDs, WORDS, WWORDS, WWOORDS, WWOORRDS, WWOORRDDS, WWOORRDDSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I know that was WEIRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I don't know why I did it. Probably because I want to read. That reminds me, I had a LOT OF WORDS in my vocabulary this week. Very interesting words..........Like distant. I know you might be very far away! I mean, I know you might be very distant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!! We are very distant. We are in Kentucky. That is a very long car ride- isn't it??

Love You!! Granny Lily