Thursday, November 20, 2008

Help from Isabelle: Question 2: I'm so sad

Dear Isabelle,
I'm so sad that Winter is coming! I can't think of anything good about it except for the holidays. Can you think of some other good things about Winter?
-Sad

Dear sad,
Cheer up! Winter's really fun-not just because of the holidays, but because of the things you can do! I know you might live somewhere that doesn't get much snow, but ask your parents if you could take a trip somewhere nice and snowy! Michigan, where I live, gets a lot of snow. Last Winter it snowed over a foot high! The good things about winter: Baking cookies, drinking hot chocolate, making snowmen, making snow angels, sledding, decorating the Christmas tree, and watching Christmas movies-not to mention listening to Christmas songs and carols! Have a fun Winter!
-Isabelle

No comments: