Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or treat!

Yesterday was Halloween. I went trick or treating with my friend. We now have a whole cookie jar full of candy(and a bag, too!)! We even got Kool Aid. It was delicous. I have some treats for you(puzzles and stuff)!:

Silly Halloween Vocabulary

Spider:
Big(or little)creepy bug that is sometimes furry and some even bite(and can scare you to death if you see one eating a bird!)Some eat birds, but only in the jungle. They are about the size of an adult human hand(That's BIG! I'm out of here. Bye!!!)and are very venomous.
Ghost:A ghost is the soul of a dead person(that's really spooky). Most people don't believe they are real(I don't). They can be VERY scary(If they are real!!!).
Monster:Creature that looks weird and sometimes scary. Most monsters are either furry or slimy(Yuck! I bet what it eats isn't as gross...). Most monsters eat dead bats or spiders. Some even eat dead snakes(I'm VERY wrong! YUCK!!!).
Slime:Slime is a sort of goo(Yuck!). Lots of monsters are said to have slime on them(I know. I heard that already!!!).

Halloween puzzles

Word search:

Find these words: The words go up, down, left, right, and backwards.

Spooky
Scary
Bat
Halloween
Candy
Trick
Treat
Spider

YFABSPOOKYZXVNFDSAHKLPOTYWQDFHAJUCZN
DBFYRACSFTHSHSWKPBDTJLVZXMHLWTESGIPCA
FAXBNETEHJLKSAXRYAKPABWNMJSZRYWQGSKP
NAFLUZVXEANHFLRATHLPIEYSJBCANDYPWTLOT
TRICKYSBLPDJTSBOPRTJAETBCMZSJVDLFAXYWQ
FGHKIWXZBNMRDAVXRTKPTSCMNZARYJDNPACD
LSNZETMSPIGSELSWTHALLOWEENDSKPMNDABP
RHJABMWQVDZAKPOSGNMXRYBZQGLPIOAGKLIG
WRYCNKPSACZITHKPWABMTEAMPYZNDFLXQTWI

That's the end of this puzzle!

Halloween Word Scramble:

These words are all scrambled up! Can you unscramble them and find what it says? Let's play!

etLs' og rckit ro raetig!n

That's the end of this puzzle!

Halloween Letter Jumble:

Look at all those letters! Can you find the Halloween words? Take out these letters from each jumble: G, P, F, K, X, and Q.

KQHXQPFALLPQFOFXWGEEXNPFG

PSQQFCKQPGAPFGRGYPQX

CGPFQAGPXNPFFXDFPGKYQK

That's the end of this puzzle!

What did you think? Was it fun? Leave me a comment and tell me if you like it!

No comments: