Saturday, November 8, 2008

Webkinz best friend award

I know she probably won't find my blog, but I'm going to send something special to her through Kinzpost. If you have webkinz, tell me your webkinz username and I will add you to my friends list. When you get on your webkinz account, it will say I want to be friends with you. Click yes and you have a chance to get a webkinz best friend award sent to you through Kinzpost! It will be exclusive or rare. You have to meet me at the clubhouse, though. Either regular or Kinzchat PLUS. I get on at 4:00et and get off at 5:30et(et stands for eastern time). And the award goes to. . . My webkinz best friend Lad with Sunshine the goldfish(Lad is the first three letters of her webkinz username)! I will send her something. . . Rare! If you have webkinz, leave your webkinz username in a comment!

No comments: