Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

That's the alphabet. I have to use each letter once in each word.

Fig One Two Four Five Six Eight Ten Why Dab Cut Thumb Finger The Tub Pig Cat Dog Bird Thing Sad Tin Song Dance Angel God Mary Heart Box When Who Were Load Link Log A Map Pray World Fun My Father Is Crazy Publish Post Save Now Frog Horse Weird So Many Words
Lots Of Them Poet Art Ant Fire Flame Mop Bug Sick Stomach Ache Flu Be Fruit Rope Too To
Scarf Alphabet Abcs Mad Cry As Had And Coil King Castle String Thread Bean Red Read
Story Mouse I Am Done Now Too Many Words

OK. I'm done. Did you get it? I put some messages in there. I used some words a few times but that was for messages. I put: My father is crazy: Publish post: Save now: So many words: Lots of them: I am done now-too many words:
That's all.

No comments: