Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Best friend adventures

Day 5
__________________

I met up with Sunshine in the clubhouse again. By the way, it's the day AFTER Halloween. Not Halloween. I forgot to tell you, yesterday Sunshine told me that her name is Sophie and I told her that my name is Isabelle. It will not let you say names in Kinzchat PLUS, so we found a way to say them. I call her soap he and she calls me is a bell. I saw her and her tiger friend today. His name is Stryper. We all formed a club and soon I was friends with Stryper, too. Her are more about all of us:

Sophie: Nine years old. Very funny, cool, and nice. She really likes calling me my first name or floral or just her BFF. Very fun to play with. Her pet is Sunshine, a goldfish.

Stryper: I don't know his age-probably nine or ten. Cool and funny. Gets confused easily when Sophie calls me is a bell and I call Sophie soap he. Sunshine had to explain it to him. I don't know his name, but his pet is Stryper, a bengal tiger.

Me: Nine years old(of course!). I'm cool, friendly, and funny. I like calling Sophie either soap he or Sunshine. Very fun to play with. My pet is Flora, a floral fox.

I had lots of fun playing with Sunshine and Stryper. I know Sunshine liked playing with me and Stryper probably did. It was my first time playing with Stryper. Me and Sunshine just call him stripe. We all played together until it was time for me to leave.

No comments: