Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Best friend adventures

Day 4
______________________

Me and Sunshine came back again. I was dressed in my cowgirl outfit. I went to the party and saw Sunshine was already there. She still had her daisy hair clip on. When she saw me she got her princess outfit on. She wore a pink shirt and a pink princess hat. I had on a cowgirl hat and a cowgirl shirt and pants on."Where is everybody?"she asked."Maybe they're getting their costumes on,"I said. We talked and talked until someone came in."Were you invited?"Sunshine asked."To what?"the person said."To the party,"Sunshine said."Where?"the person asked."In here,"Sunshine said."In this room?"the person asked."Yes!"Sunshine said. I could tell she was getting frustrated."What do want me to tell you?"the person asked."If you were invited to the party!"Sunshine said. It was like I could actually hear her screaming."Let me think. . .,"the person said."Just TELL Meeeeeeee!"Sunshine said."Um. . . No. I wasn't invited."Finally!"Sunshine said. We played some games and read a little bit. Then we started talking. We sat down and started talking to each other. We had lots of fun."That was barely a party,"I said,"It was so boring." We had fun talking until I had to get off. We said good bye and that was when Sunshine said I was her BFF(for those of you who don't understand stuff like this, BFF means Best Friend Forever). I was happier then I had ever been in my life."Oh!"I said,"You're my BFF, too, Sunshine!" I was so happy. Me and Sunshine were best friends from then on.

No comments: