Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Best friend adventures

Day 3
______________________

Me and Sunshine came back and had lots of fun. We were even more popular! We had a dancing contest in one of our clubs. We used the movements to dance. Sunshine said I won. Here are the moves to her dance:

1. Wave
2.Smile
3.Smile
4.Smile
5.Wave
6.Smile
7.Wave
8.Smile
9.Giggle
10.Giggle
11.Wave
12.Step to the right and come back
13.Smile
14.Smile
15.Wave
16.Giggle
17.Step to the left and come back
18.Wave

It's pretty hard to do a webkinz dance when you don't have many actions. Soon I will complete level five in one of my Kinzville Academy courses and get the blow a kiss action, but that's no good for dancing. Once I get that action, I'll work on getting another action, like the flip or roll over. Those will be good for dancing. Here is how my dance goes(so far. When I get more actions I'll add on to it):

1.Wave
2.Wave
3.Step forward
4.Giggle
5.Smile
6.Giggle
7.Wave
8.Step to the right
9.Wave
10.Smile
11.Giggle
12.Step backward
13.Wave
14.Smile
15.Giggle
16.Giggle
17.Giggle
18.Smile
19.Giggle
20.Wave

My dance is a bit longer then hers. It has a lot more stepping. When we were at one of our clubs, a dog with a sparkly silver dress joined the club. She asked if we wanted to go to her party in reading room one at 4:00 in the green zone. "So, do want to go to the party tomorrow?"the dog asked. We said yes. It was a costume party because when we went to the costume party it would be the day before Halloween. We talked about costumes. I would be a cowgirl and Sunshine would be a princess for the party. We had lots of fun talking with the dog before she left. When the dog left, I stayed for a few more minutes to talk to Sunshine.

No comments: