Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You're invited!

Dear readers,

I invite you to a tea party going on Monday, December 15th through Monday, December 22nd. We can have chats in the comments section with everyone on and between those times. We will have the comment chats in the comments section of the post titled "Tea Time!" I hope you come. I would really like it if you bring some cookies or tea. Maybe some muffins. I will bring my famous peach tea(I can make that all by myself. I have made it before. It tastes really good!). I might also bring some of my Mom's Delicious chocolate chip cookies! And, yes, you can come too, grandma! I hope you have fun at the tea party, everyone!

P.S. Here is the menu:
~Chocolate chip cookies ~Sunset tea ~Peach tea ~Lemondrop cookies ~Sugar cookies ~Banana muffins ~Chocolate chip muffins ~Ginger tea ~Strawberry smoothies ~Kiwi smoothies ~Blueberry muffins ~Banana smoothies ~Fruit punch ~Strawberry tea ~Apple juice ~Orange juice ~

I hope you like it!

-Your friend,
Isabelle

No comments: