Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Newspaper

I decided to make my own newspaper. Here:


The Isabelle news
____________________
Special report!

Isabelle now has a newspaper! It will tell you about what's going on at her place!


Snow days

It has really been snowing here. Yesterday it rained a little bit, but it didn't melt too much snow. We will be getting more snow over the week and soon we'll have enough to sled again! I went sledding a bit over a week ago but I haven't built a snowman yet. I made one snow angel, though. I hope the snow is heavier this week! Oh, wait. Here's a weather alert!


Weather alert!

Weather alert! Special weather statement until Wednesday, December 10th at 12:30 PM est. The latest snowfall reports from the National Weather Service In MI: Snow from 1 to 9 inches in some areas of Michigan. If you live in Michigan, snow might be coming your way! Lots of it!



Best movies and shows to watch this Christmas!

Have fun watching some awesome movies! There are so many good ones. Like The Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and lots more. A good show to watch is Frosty the Snowman, that is just half an hour long so it's not exactly movie length. Have fun watching!



Snow Joke

Leave a snowy joke in a comment and I will enter it in the Snow Joke contest. The winner will be featured in my newspaper! I will also feature the joke. Have fun coming up with a joke! Also, the winner gets free tickets to a tea party on my blog. The tea party is a week long. It starts on Monday, December 15th. Anyone can come. We can talk to each other in the comments section. Leave me a comment and tell me if you want to come. The tea party goes from Monday, December 15th to Monday, December 22nd. We can talk to each other(and everyone else)on those days and between. I will send out invitations and on the post with the title "Tea Time!" We will have comment chats in the comments section. I hope you come!

That is all for this week's newspaper!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I might have to try your peach tea. It sounds delicious!! You might have to make that when you come sometime.
Have a tgood time at your tea party.
Love, Granny Lily