Friday, December 12, 2008

The BIG Book About my Family(with fun and wacky facts)- Chapter 1: Gracie

Hi, it's me, Gracie. This is MY chapter in my Sisse's book. I will tell you some of my favorite things:

1. I like to play with my poop
2. I like to escape from my mama when she is trying to put my diaper on
3. I like to run around the house while mama is putting Bubber, Owa, and Sisse all in bed and have her come chase me
4. Playing with My Little Ponies
5. Drawing
6. I like having Bubber and Owa feed me my dessert
7. Learning new words(some of my newest words are guy, ray, mine, and Sisse)
8. I like playing with toys
9. I like books(eating them)
10. My favorite color is blue(because it rhymes with "Boo"-Boo-Bah is my nickname)

That is all of my chapter. In the next chapter, you will learn about Alex(or Bubber).

No comments: