Friday, December 12, 2008

???

Can you guess who I am? Here are some clues to help you figure out:

1. My favorite color is purple
2. I am between 2 and 7 years old
3. My name is three letters long
4. I like rainbow sherbet
5. I am very silly

I'm. . .



Owa! Here are more things about me:

1. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni
2. My second favorite color is pink
3. My birthday is June 9th
4. My second favorite kind of ice cream is vanilla
5. My real name is Olivia(Owa is my nickname)
6. I'm 3 years old
7. My favorite book is Sheep In a Jeep
8. My favorite part of Christmas is getting presents
9. My favorite holiday is Easter
10. My favorite food is sausage

My Sisse is going to make a book called "The BIG Book About my Family(with fun and wacky facts)." You should check it out!

No comments: