Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Also, I got a new NintendoDS game! I got it for Christmas. It's awesome! It's the new Tinkerbell one. It's really cool! Tonight, for New Year, they are having fireworks! they are starting at 11:57, but I'm getting on at 11:50, that way I can get ready. I mean, on the Tinkerbell game, not in real life. The fireworks are on the Tinkerbell game. Isn't it amazing how they do stuff like that?! It's awesome! I got on earlier and all the other fairies were talking about the fireworks and saying happy New Year. My best friend, Chipper,(she is a Tinker Fairy, too. She's really friendly and nice!)told me about the fireworks. Have I told you about the accessories? You can make them yourself. Chipper always gives me new cards of accessories she made and liked. I've even started a trend! I made some clothes. I MADE them!!! I sent them to Chipper. when I got back on the Tinkerbell game, she was wearing them! The time after that when I got on, a lot of people were wearing them and telling me how awesome they are! Now, Chipper helped me with this, I have my own shop! It's called Tink's Shop. It's really cool! I can sell clothes and accessories I made there. I will tell you about my adventures there. Starting tomorrow. Bye!

No comments: