Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More about me and Sophie and a little bit of code

A bit of code:

BFF: Best friend forever
___________________
BFFL: Best friend for life
___________________
BRB: Be right back
_______________
LOL: Laughing out loud
__________________

More about me and Sophie:

Me and Sophie are really best friends forever. She doesn't know what I look like and I don't know what she looks like, but we told each other a bit about what we look like. It's kind of like being pen pals, I guess, even though we actually play with each other. Plus, I get what she says it and she gets what I say at the moment I say it. It's more then being pen pals, it's. . . It's. . . . . Being webkinz pals! Yes! That's it! I hope you like all the best friend adventure stories! They really are true!

No comments: