Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Best friend adventures

This will tell you about me and Sophie's adventures. Remember, Sophie is my webkinz best friend. here is day one of our friendship:

Day 1:
__________________

I went into a room in the Kinzchat PLUS clubhouse on webkinz. There were about eight people, not including me. I saw this goldfish that was saying she was Sunshine, not fish. I walked over to her. Here's our conversation: "You're not sunshine. You are a fish,"I said. "I am sunshine!"she said.

I scrolled over her fish. Then "Sunshine" popped up. She was Sunshine."Oh, you are Sunshine!" I said. Everyone thought she wasn't Sunshine, they thought she was just a fish. That's because they didn't scroll over her pet. Everyone just walked to my pet and then they all typed in question marks. Everyone thought I was really weird. Me and Sunshine went to the movement section of our docks and used the laugh. We were friends in no time. We told everyone to scroll over the fish. They all did and they all said little 'Ohs.' Everyone giggled too. Me and Sunshine went over toward the trampolines and got stuck. We couldn't move our pets. There was just me, sunshine, and a googles left in the room(a googles is a webkinz kind of goose). We started calling for help. We said we were stuck in quicksand. The googles walked over to us and said,'Be serious, guys.' Me and Sunshine told the googles we really were stuck. And we really WERE! We couldn't move. I called for a quicksand life guard and then Sunshine said,'Please! ANYBODY help us!' We were not scared that our pets were stuck, we were both laughing! We were being really silly about being stuck in the quicksand. I laughed the whole time. We kept calling for help, even though we didn't really want to get unstuck. The googles was starting to believe us. "Do you want me to call the Kinzville fire fighters?" he asked, using the giggle movement. There are no Kinzville fire fighters. By the way, Kinzville is where all the Webkinz live. It's part of Webkinz World. Back to the story. Right when I was about to call for help, a manatee came in the room. "Can you help us, please? We're stuck,"Sunshine said to the manatee. The manatee didn't believe us. The googles was friends with the manatee, so the googles told that manatee that we really were stuck. The manatee believed it. The manatee came over to us. "Fish, you're in a bubble. How could you get stuck if you're in a bubble?"he asked. "We're stuck in quicksand!"Sunshine said. "We really are stuck in quicksand!"I said to the manatee. He tried to get us out. He walked around us, he jumped on the trampolines, he got right next to us and and used the wave movement to make it look like he was digging into the quicksand to rescue us, but none of that worked. He started thinking. "I think I know what we should do,"Sunshine said."What?"I asked. "We'll go out of the room and come back,"she said. We did that. We came back. It worked! We had fun for the rest of my webkinz time.

No comments: