Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Webkinz Rules! Issue No.1-December 2008

Contents:
Note
Holiday fun
MY list of the top ten cool games
Friendships through the clubhouse
Cool clothes
Neat stuff
Special: How to be popular in the Kinzchat PLUS clubhouse
New things
Get it!
How many friends do YOU have?
Awesome pets



Note

Hi! This is Webkinz Rules! magazine. This is the first issue and I hope you enjoy it-there are lots more to come!


Holiday fun

There are lots of fun things to do for Christmas in Webkinz World! Here's a list of some:
  • Log on on Christmas day-that way you can get your gift!
  • Get the new Santa's Workshop theme. It's sure to make a room look nice!
  • Get some Christmas trees. They have Christmas trees in the Wshop now!
  • If you have Kinzchat PLUS access, go to Kinzchat PLUS and arrange a Christmas Party with your friends. You can invite them to your house or tell them to meet you in a clubhouse room.
  • Send Christmas gifts for your friends. I sent exclusive items-but you can just send some pretty or expensive items, too. I sent gifts to my friends and they sent some back in return. We were exchanging Christmas gifts!
Won't that be fun? You can use some or all of those ideas! It's sure to make your Webkinz' Christmas great!


MY list of the top ten cool games

Here's a list of the games in Webkinz World I love best:
  1. Kinzpinz Bowling is my favorite! I'm really good at it. It's so much fun!
  2. Zingoz Pop is cool, too. Not as cool as Kinzpinz Bowling, but it's still really cool!
  3. Wacky's Bullseye Batter is my third favorite. I really like it!
  4. Wacky Zingoz is one of the original games. They got rid of the trophies after a year, but they has a week a few months ago when they took the trophy back. Just for that week. I got FIVE trophies on it!
  5. Cash Cow 2 is really neat. It's even easier than the regular Cash Cow!
  6. Go Fish. OK, you can only play it in the clubhouse and in your room, but it's really cool!
  7. Webkinz Supermodelz. That's a really cool game!
  8. Cash Cow is cool. I like it!
  9. Webkinz chef Challenge is nice. It's fun!
  10. Pizza Palace is a new game. I like it!
I love those games. I hope YOU like them too!


Friendships through the clubhouse

I have a friendship in the clubhouse story. This one is how me and Sunshine became friends:

One day, I went to Kinzchat PLUS. I was hoping to make some new friends. I went into a Garden Yard and saw a gold fish sitting on a bench. She kept saying she was sunshine, not fish. Everyone thought she was really weird. I said she was not sunshine. I scrolled over her pet and looked at the name. It was Sunshine. I said,"Oh! You are sunshine!" and everyone started coming toward me. They all said,'?.' That's what people say when they are confused in Kinzchat PLUS. I told them to scroll over the fish. A few of them said OK and a few others did it right away. Once they all did, They all started saying,'You are sunshine!' or 'Oh!' Sunshine thanked me."Thank you,"she said, getting off the bench. We walked around and talked for a little while. A googles was the only one left in the room. We were on the trampolines. We got off and landed right next to each other. The googles said he wanted to play tag and we both said OK. When he started running, he got us right away. Me and Sunshine could't move. "You were supposed to run!" the googles said."I can't move,"I said to Sunshine and the googles."I can't either,"Sunshine said."Tell the truth,"the googles said."We are telling the truth!" Sunshine said."We are! Really!"I said."Help us!"Sunshine said."We need a quicksand lifeguard!"I said."Anybody!"said Sunshine,"Help us!" We were shouting and yelling and calling for help and we said about sinking in quicksand and calling for people like firefighters and quicksand lifeguards so much we weren't scared, we were pretty much laughing our heads off! I kept saying help every second and every ten seconds Sunshine let up a little LOL. She used the giggle action from the actions panel and said,'LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! ! !' and I started doing that too. We were giggling and "LOLing" so much I was laughing my head off. I bet she was, too. And then I said, "LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!" and then I sent it because my bar for typing words into was full. Then I did it again because I ment to say it more,"LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! ! !" Sunshine was saying it too. The googles left to get his friend. When he got back, his friend said,"Fish, your in a bubble, how can you get stuck in quicksand if your in a bubble?" He just said your instead of you're, I think he must have forgot. After he said that, Sunshine got an idea."Let's log out and log back in!" she said. We did that. It worked! When we got back on, we went back to that room and played some more. Ever since I met her two months ago, we still watch out for that spot where we got stuck!


Cool clothes

Everybody in Webkinz World Knows me as a Supermodel. Here's an awesome outfit:

Mod Jacket, Daisy Hair Clip, Ruby Slippers, Stone Washed Jeans, European Flare Shades, and the Rainbow Belt.

Everyone says it's the prettiest outfit in all of Webkinz World! I came up with it. Now, because of my awesome outfits and styles and my beautiful pet, I have a fashion service in the Kinzchat PLUS Garden Yards! I also have a Boutique in my Webkinz' house(more like a mansion than a house. I have a hundred rooms!). I tell people about it in KInzchat PLUS. I put the room title as "Flora's Boutique" but the real name is "Flora Fox's Beautiful Boutique." It is a super cool Boutique. Everyone that visits gets a new, awesome outfit and a wig. I send the wig to them, and they buy their clothes. I show them an outfit that would look great on their pet and I put it on. They use me as a model and I tell them to buy the clothes that I am wearing and put them on their pet if it's the outfit that would look great on their pet. They love my outfits and they are always sure to show them off in the Kinzchat PLUS Garden Yards!


Neat stuff

Have you seen your yards? They are all covered in snow! It's officially Winter in Webkinz World! Have a nice Winter!


Special: How to be popular in the Kinzchat PLUS clubhouse

Have you wondered what it would be like to be popular in Kinzchat PLUS? What it would take? Here's how you can do it and become popular like me and my friend Sunshine!:
  • You HAVE to wear the coolest clothes. In each issue of this magazine, I feature a new, awesome outfit. Be sure to look at each issue! Or you can just visit my Boutique. To do that you have to be on my friends list. Give me your user name for webkinz in a comment and I'll add you!
  • You have to have friends. Best friends on webkinz.
  • You have to have a club in Kinzchat PLUS or start a club.
  • You have to have some sort of cool service with a name(Like my fashion service. The name of it is Flora's Fashion Help. It's REALLY popular!)
  • You have to be nice and funny(don't go cuckoo, though! Just like jokes and telling funny stories. That's good)
Those tips will help you become popular in Kinzchat PLUS!


New things

There is a new Santa's Workshop theme in the Wshop! I also think you'll like the Christmas trees and the new clothes!


Get it!

You HAVE to get one of the Christmas trees! Or get some of the old-new clothes. What I mean is the clothes that were new before all this Christmas stuff came in. Their really cool! You should also get a snowman for your yard. And don't worry, your snowman won't melt in Spring or Summer!


How many friends do YOU have?

How many friends do you have on your Kinzchat Phone? I have 437! I get at least three more everyday because of how popular I am. The more popular you are, the more friends you have in the Kinzchat PLUS clubhouse in Webkinz World!


Awesome pets

The three most awesome pets of this month are. . . The Unicorn, Floral Fox, and German Shepard dog! Here is your animal joke that goes along with the German Shepard:

What do you call a dog with a fever?
A Germy Shepard!

I like that one.


Bye!


No comments: